Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What we Believe.



Ever since I was a young girl I loved visiting places that made me feel warm inside.

I remember when I was in 5th grade I went to hang out with my friends at the local roller skating rink ( that was the thing to do in the 90s). I went inside and took a big look around, I saw all my friends there. The room was dark with really loud music. As soon as I walked in my whole body felt unsure. It seemed as though this immoral monster had taken over me. I turned around as fast as I could. Luckily my Mom and Dad were still outside. But I will never forget that feeling. I knew that the spirit had left me. Today I'm grown with two children of my own. I try to teach them, even at this early age what that good feeling is. And what it feels like when it's gone. One place we can go to feel that warmth and light is the Temple.They may not be able to attend at their early age but they can feel the reverence and love from learning and working hard to be worthy to enter someday. My love for these holy Temples grows everyday. The blessings of the temple are real. 

Click HERE to learn more about the Temple.


[Lacey]

No comments:

Post a Comment