Monday, February 10, 2014

Snap. Crackle + Pop


I had the opportunity to help with a photo booth at our church activty last week. Honestly it was a blast to put together. I couldn't wait to share it. 
 

 I picked up these absolutely adorable photo booth props at Target. My original plan was to make them myself but when I spotted this set for $5 I couldn't let that pass. 


 The back drop was a simple white cotton fabric backing and I added some self cut dots to make it a little festive (being that it was a Valentines party) I used gold and red paper bought at hobby lobby. Then, the book page paper was from an old book I had on hand. 


These beauties are old windows painted with chalkboard paint. It added so much character to the scene. I love em', don't you? 



   {My little helper}

Everyone had such a great time posing and snapping some super cute Valentine pics. I Would do it again in a heart beat. It's the perfect addition to any party, dance or celebration. 

[Lacey]

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!! Where did you find the old windows? You are such a great designer and decorator.

    ReplyDelete