Monday, May 5, 2014

B & A Monday

Happy Monday, again!
How was your day?  Splendid I hope.
My little chiquita and I had lunch on our deck today people (it was 63 degrees!!), which pretty much made it the best day ever!  I love spring!

I'm sharing our master bedroom for this months addition of B & A.


In my opinion, a bedroom is suppose to be so soothing that you almost get sleepy just walking in there.   Don't you think?


The yellow and oak, featured when we moved in were not really giving off those vibes...


So we painted the trim and doors white, the walls grey and changed the hardware from gold to an oil-rubbed bronze finish (with spray paint!!!, I'll tell you more about that little gem later.) Oh and replaced the ceiling fan.


Ahhhh, now were talking.  In fact, I'm starting to feel sleepy just thinking about it.
Sweet Dreams.


Danyelle


No comments:

Post a Comment