Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Up North


We live in a place that has temperatures, in the winter, I didn't know actually existed, except for maybe in Man vs. Wild or on the surface of Mars!  It's been quite an adjustment for us.  Now,  Finally! our mountain of snow is slowly starting to melt and while most of me, well pretty much all of me, wants to run around outside barefoot out of sheer excitement, there are a couple things I'm going to miss. . . (did I just say that?). . .






Watching her carry her toys to the nearest heating vent, everyday, without fail


The way the sun reflects off the snow









All my babies being so cuddly, even with each other










Getting lost in sweet girly books + putting one little girl to sleep


There's always next year!
Welcome Spring!!  We're so glad you're here coming.   You are coming, Right?.

Danyelle

No comments:

Post a Comment