Monday, January 27, 2014

Mother + Daughter Journal


I'm mom to all girls, 4 of them.  When they are little and home all day with me it's easy to know everything about them; I love that!  When they go to school,  let me tell ya, friends, it gets crazy.  They are gone all day, then its homework or piano or dance or whatever else they have going on.   It's hard to have talks about hopes and dreams, in the 10 min we have in the car (don't care for that as much).

So... when our girls turn 8 we start a mother/daughter journal.  We write about whatever we want.  We take turns writing back and forth and tucking it under each other's pillow.   A sweet little thing, her and I will always treasure.

(This idea came from my friend Tabitha, Thanks so much for sharing it with me.)
 Danyelle 
   

1 comment: